Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Maren attempts to fly, and fails

Have you ever felt like a terrible mom? Yesterday was that day. Maren was more than happy in her swing staring at the lights on the Christmas tree. I was emptying the dishwasher, when I heard a "THUMP." I looked at the swing and it was empty. My heart sunk. Immediatly she started screaming. She landed on her face on the carpet and wasn't hurt, but it scared the tar out of her (and me). Poor thing. No wonder why they made seatbelts for those things!

1 comment:

The Bram Fam said...

Yeah i would feel like a horrible mom too if i was you. Man i can't believe you let that happen. I'm just gonna call you Britney Spears hahaha i'm kidding, I know you are a great mom!! And when i have kids i'll let you babysit them all the time k. hahah Love you


Desi