Friday, March 30, 2007

Lexie Life


Hello Family!!!
so here's some crazy stuff. you probably know all this but here ya go anyway. so I've been accepted to both BYU-Idaho and BSU. I'm still not sure where I'm going yet. I'm trying out for BSU maneline dance team on April 13-14 (my b-day and Zach's baptism sad huh) but even if i do make the team I'm still not sure what I'm doing. I have dance opportunities everywhere i go. If i stay here my coach offered me a job at Front and Center Dance Studio and possibly an assistant coaching job at the high school (the school might not let me because since i would be just graduated the girls might not take me serious) and then there's always dancing at BYU. There's a team there that does more than just my kind of dancing. They do ballroom, modern, contemporary, ext. But there is one thing that i do know for sure, BYU sent me a letter in the mail inviting me to be on the freshmen academy. for $1,300 i would get 9 credits, housing, food, and a trip to badger crick and a white water rafting trip down the snake. Exciting eh? It's so crazy to think that I'm going to graduate. That's something that only my siblings do. I've been to at least 10 of yours and your spouses graduations! What good examples i have! mmm... lets see other news. I'm done dancing w/ the high school FOREVER, I'm done with snowriders but the future president said he want me to chaperon for next year, we'll see how that goes. I'm really enjoying troylairs, we have alot of different pieces we're singing... i sang a trio at seminary general conference, didn't go so well, the 2nd soprano was way off :S haha but that's how it goes. I may become a substitute primary teacher... we'll see. I have no love life. That's okay. I'm almost to the point that i know what I'm doing at the clinic now...almost. and i think that's about it. i love you all be safe!
Love Loots and Loots
~Lou Lou

2 comments:

The Bram Fam said...

Wow what a life you have! Exciting and i'm sure whatever you choose to do it will be an amazing experiance! Love you
Desi

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

How much fun....the decision you make could determine the course of the rest of your life! No sweat. You will have a great time no matter where you go! Can't wait to see you!